by Omario Harfouch
Model of the Day : Barbora Uhrova
Mother agency Bohemia model management
1) Tell us..How and when did you started modeling ? It is two years ago, when scout of my mother agency stopped me in of the shopping centers in Prague.
2) Do you remember your first casting? Tell me how it was. Unfortunately, i don’t remember, but i know i was pretty nervous!!
3) In which countries do you managed to work? Where you liked most?
In Italy, Milano, then i went to Paris, New York and Singapore.
I like all. Each city has its own unique atmosphere.
4) How would you describe yourself? Hmm it’s difficult to say…but i think I’m a normal girl with lots of emotions, I am sensitive, honest, sociable, purposeful…and i love my family.
5) What are in your opinion the best things in the modeling world ? TRAVELLING! And meeting new people…
6) Please tell us what the last job has left you have the greatest impression? I did many times job in Bologna, the team was great and everytime i looked forward to work with them again. And also because Bologna is such a beautiful city and walking around in the night is simply amazing.
7) You did fashion shows. Are you nervous before the show starts ? And how do you feel when you walk on the runway ? Yes, i did fashion weeks in Milan, Paris and New York. It’s something totally different than photo shooting. Show is more action and when you walk, you feel the runway is just yours. I love it!
8) Are there any models that inspire you ? It’s so many top models that i really like. Kate Moss, Ginta Lapina, Candice Sweanopoel, Karolina Kurkova…
9) What are your favorite sports, how much do you exercise and how do you manage your diet to stay in shape? It is easy, the most important thing is to eat healthy and practice regulary. I do exercise 5 times per week. Skiing and golf is my favourite.
10) Do you have any beauty secrets that you would like to share with us ? I really like my favourite face cleaner from Bioderma. The most important is natural look. Not too much make up and clean hair everytime.
11) Tell us a little more about your hobbies. What are you doing when you♙re not working? I just finished high school so now i’m enjoying free time a lot! My hobby is my job. I like to play golf, do a test shoots with my photografer friends, dancing, listening music, just chilling with my friends in coffee bar.
12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I would like to work still in fashion industry and be happy!
13) What do you think of All About Models.
You guys, you are awesome.
There is everytime something interesting. I really like it!
To visit Barbora’s page : http://allaboutmodels.me/profile/BarboraUhrova